Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

      Hi, my name is Amanda and I enjoy having fun and living life to the fullest. Listening to music and going to the beach are two of my favorite things to do in my free time. I love to learn new things and utilizing my creativity. "Go with the flow" is a saying that I live by and I love being outdoors. My favorite season is Summer because during that part of the year it’s always sunny.  I currently am in the classes Sociology and Media Studies along with others.
      Listening to music is a great way to relieve stress and can change my mood completely on a rough day. It has a big impact on my life and I don't miss a day without listening to a playlist. The beach is my second home. I am an artistic person and drawing is a great way to use your creativity and to pass time. These are just to name a few of the things I do when I have downtime.
      I have learned many new things/skills already from my classes this school year and look forward to learning much more in the future. Media Studies in particular has taught me to analyze films in a way that I never did before. I chose this class because I watch shows often and I am interested to see how they are put together as well as learning how to make one on my own. I can now identify a scene by its camera angles, movements, and shots along with the sound that it has. Sociology has showed me a lot of new information as well and has given me perspective on how our society works. I chose Sociology because the course sounded interesting and I wanted to learn more about the topic.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment