Thursday, April 9, 2020

CCR


In this blog, I included my creative critical reflection. This is a reflection answering four major questions that have been proposed to me. I think this step is important since it allows me to reflect on my opening sequence further. I open up about my personal experience and what I have gained from this assignment. I indulged in topics such as the technology behind the production scene and the lessons that I have learned throughout this experience. From working alone to learning how to use programs such as IMovie, the knowledge I have gained has been immense. These questions allowed me to expand on my ideas beyond my opening sequence. I also discussed the implications of my product regarding the real world-social issues included. Relating my film to these bigger ideas only increased my interest in filmmaking. I am grateful for this opportunity and would not trade what I have learned for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment