Thursday, April 9, 2020

Opening Sequence


This presentation includes my original opening sequence. This reflects my work starting from the research process to the editing process. I am proud to finally publish my work since I have been working on this project for quite some time. I was unable to fix the quality of the video due to the circumstances with covid-19. However, I believe that this does not take away from my project and the work that I have created. To insert this assignment, I published my product onto youtube. This may also lead to some people discovering my opening sequence. I am more than grateful to have participated in this course and project. I look forward to improving in the future from the lessons that I have learned. The next step in this process is reflecting creatively and critically in my CCR which I will upload shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment