Thursday, March 12, 2020

Reshoot Blog

 
      Today I started the process of reshooting my film. I did not receive my peer review sheet so I could not see what tips the other group had for me. However, I did take initiative and reviewed my own project after I peer reviewed another group. There were a few mistakes that I spotted in my original product. Most were from the actual filming process and a few for editing. I only got to revising some of the mistakes with shooting today. I tried to recreate scenes where the sound was hard to hear or confusing. There was a couple of these scenes and this was an easy fix. I have not gotten around to re-shooting the scenes that are hard to see yet. This is because I want the scenes to match the mood of the horror genre. 
      I am trying to find a solution that allows the scene to match the dark mood of my film while not making the shot complicated. Some of my scenes are pitch black since the power goes out. Luckily, I did not include these scenes until the end of the opening sequence. Sound and lighting are two very important components for a film. I am trying to mainly focus on perfecting them while redoing my opening. I plan to also capture some camera angles and movements over again as well. I want to make sure that it is clear what angle each shot is placed in. Angles mean everything to a scene and a film without any specific shots would look very plain. This is the opposite of what I want for my project so I will be reviewing this as well. I can’t wait to improve my film even more soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment