Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review Blog

 
      Today we worked on peer reviewing each other’s opening sequences. The partners were chosen randomly and each group had another project to look over. Each group also had someone else that was in charge of reviewing theirs as well. I was picked to look over another person who was working individually. His project was over the time limit by two minutes and did not include titles. However, his storyline and angles/movements were on point. The video footage was clear and the audio was not hard to hear at all. The lighting was not confusing for the majority of the film with the exception of one particular scene. His movie inspired me to be more creative for future projects. I thought it was interesting to watch what someone else came up with during the same time that I created my opening.
      This review sheet really made me reflect on my movie as well. I didn’t notice how easy it was to leave some of the important components of this project out. For example, I did not know that using a tripod was necessary. For the most part I think that I am on the right track. With this guidance I will be able to improve my film to a large extent. I had a limited time to work on peer reviewing since four of the computers I chose to use had technical difficulties or low battery. Luckily, I borrowed my neighbors computer and looked over the film on there. I am glad that my review partner had a finished product for me to watch. I believe that my notes will help him in making further progress for his project. My next step is to reshoot some of the scenes that did not come out as I had planned or some that I was given advice to change. 





No comments:

Post a Comment