Monday, March 2, 2020

Editing Blog: Titles

     
  
      Today I continued with the editing process of my opening sequence. I focused mainly on adding in all of my titles into the scenes. I followed the outline I made for my titles earlier on and only used black and white colored text. I only used two different fonts throughout the whole film. Now that my titles are added I feel that my film looks more put together than before. I actually had to do this process twice since I had accidentally imported the wrong video previously. This was not a big set back since I had my original work to utilize. I included a font that I thought matched the mood of the sequence and more specifically each scene. I editing back and forth between my Iphone and my computer. My laptop had a series of options to choose from. 
      For each scene I attempted to place the title where it fit into the scene. I also did not want to include titles that would distract the audience from the scene itself. I made sure to present the color text that matched the scene the most. Also, the lighting of the scene determined how dark or light each title was. I had trouble with some scenes since the lighting was in between the two shades. Now I have both transitions and titles incorporated into my opening. The whole process took about two hours and I completed the second step to editing. I plan to finish the initial editing process tomorrow with finally choosing which songs are best for the score of my product. I can’t wait to see how my project turns out after completing the filming and editing process. After editing, the next step is peer reviewing to get some feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment