Sunday, January 26, 2020

Genre Choice

I decided to stick with creating an introduction to a horror genre film. I chose to do this for my opening sequence mainly because I have a lot of experience with watching horror films. I have pinpointed many techniques throughout these films that enhance the audience’s interests and keep them on the edge of their seat. I think that this genre is unique compared to others because the audience is seeking out for thrilling entertainment rather than something typical that has been done many times before. The horror genre has a specific theme that is shown throughout a variety of films. I was considering choosing the action genre, but then I realized that this may be difficult since they move at a rapid pace and filming a confusing introduction is a possibility. Overall, the horror genre seems the most appealing to film for an opening sequence and I believe that I can make a successful product with my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment