Thursday, January 30, 2020

Title Research: Watch the Titles Website

I am looking at this site for the same reason I used the other one, I plan to use the examples that I find   as a guideline to create my very own product. This website was similar to the first one that I viewed and both of them provided a variety of examples to watch of opening sequences. The videos focus mainly on the titles that are included and the visuals that are presented. I wanted to be inspired by the different common themes that are included in each of the introductions. I saw that there are many different types of media such as tv shows, video games, student projects, and feature films. Both of the websites present the same amount of film types, however, they include examples that differ from each other. I researched the horror genre on this website as well since that is the type of film that I plan to make. I learned that you must be specific when searching a genre because not only movies pop up. This is important because for this task we are only required to research opening sequences to movies. I also found that the first website has more of a selection than the one I am looking at currently. When I searched up the horror genre for movies specifically no examples came up at all. This makes conducting research on my genre choice difficult. I learned that you get better results from clicking feature films rather than trying to use the search bar for specific examples. I believe that both websites can be useful and I plan to utilize both of them to begin my own work. I will definitely use the Art of the Title Website more frequently but I believe both of them will be beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment