Sunday, February 9, 2020

Planning Blog: Location, participants, health, schedule




This is a presentation that I have created to further continue the planning process of my opening sequence. I included the locations that will be shown in the shots for my film such as the park and a sidewalk near my neighborhood. I also included a detail list of the participants that are going to be involved in the making of my product. Now I have a set idea of who will be participating and what their role/job will be regarding the film. I talked about the health and safety measures that I will follow as well which is the most important thing to keep in mind. We will be cautious specifically in the scenes that are risky to shoot. The schedule of the remaining process for my opening sequence is included last and is very useful for planning. Having a blueprint of when I will be expected to finish each task allows me to stay on task as well as making sure that I take the right amount of time to film, edit, etc. The next step and the final step is to create a storyboard of the expected scenes with specific details and in order. Once I complete the last part of the planning process I will began to film using the thorough plan that I have brainstormed.

No comments:

Post a Comment