Thursday, February 6, 2020

Planning Blog: Shooting Script



This is the shooting script that I have created as a guideline for the filming process of my original sequence. This is the second part following the sound script and both of them are very useful in the long run. Each slide has a different scene on it in numerical order and they all describe the actions that take place during each shot. This is most important for filming because this allows me to stay on track and plan ahead to ensure my product is organized. I want to make my film to my best ability and this allows me to do so. This also gives me a general idea of how long my opening will be and how long it will take to gather the footage. Instead of what is being said in the scenes, I focused on what each character is doing. Editing will be less difficult as well since I know exactly where to add each touch to the scenes. The next step that I can work on now will be discussing location along with other key information. From there storyboarding will take place with the use of the two scripts I have presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment