Monday, February 10, 2020

Planning Blog: Title design



In this Google Slides I incorporated the specific details relating to the title design of my opening sequence. I talked about my plans for the working title, along with the general theme of my film’s titles. I will be using only one font throughout the editing process of this assignment. The two colors that I have chosen to use consistently are black and white. This matches the theme of my film genre since I decided that I would do horror. It is important to set up a plan for my titles because this allows me to be more organized as well as let’s me double check my original ideas. I must ensure that the titles I present can be easily seen, however, not to the point where they distract the viewers from the actual scene. My next step in this process is storyboarding. In order to correctly finish my storyboard, I must include specific titles and people so skipping this step would be difficult. By utilizing each presentation that I have recently created, I will successfully finish the planning process of my opening and then begin the actual filming process.

No comments:

Post a Comment