Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Planning Blog: Storyboard


In this blog I included the presentation of my storyboard. In my storyboard I provided descriptions of each scene that is paired with a colored detail image of how I picture each scene to look. In my storyboard, I decided to show the lighting and specific angles, movements, and shots for each part. In total I have 19 scenes in my opening sequence. Planning out each scene is useful since now I have an estimate of how long my film will be exactly and how long the filming process will take. This storyboard is a mix of the previous presentations that I have created with an exception of no sound script. This was sort of a struggle, since my work had been deleted initially and this is my second time completing this part of the assignment. Now that I have completing the planning process, I will move into filming for a certain amount of time. I believe that I will successfully create an original opening sequence with all of the experience from past projects that were similar to this one. By the time I upload next, I will already have started filming the beginning of my sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment